Looking for a reliable survey site in Australia? WDYT might be an option worth considering. This review provides all the essential details about WDYT, helping you determine if it’s a legitimate and worthwhile platform to join.
However, keep in mind that WDYT is exclusive to Australians, and if you reside outside Australia, you’ll need to explore survey sites available in your country. While WDYT does offer rewards for completing surveys, it’s important to note that there are other platforms that offer better payouts.
Read on to make an informed decision about joining WDYT.
What is WDYT
WDYT (What Do You Think) is an exclusive survey site available only to residents of Australia. It offers users the opportunity to earn rewards by completing paid surveys and sharing their opinions.
The platform provides a user-friendly interface where you can easily access available surveys, along with the corresponding rewards and estimated completion times. WDYT also compensates you with a small amount if you don’t qualify for a survey, which sets it apart from other survey sites. Additionally, WDYT features a referral program that allows you to earn extra points by inviting others to join the site.
Overall, WDYT presents a potential way to earn passive income for Australian residents through survey participation and referrals.
WDYT operates on a point-based reward system. Upon completing surveys or making successful referrals, you will accumulate points that are stored in your account balance.
Once you reach a minimum of 2500 points (equivalent to $25), you can choose to redeem your earnings in the form of vouchers or request a cash withdrawal via bank transfer. The withdrawal process may take up to 10 business days for processing. WDYT’s payment system offers versatility and options for users to convert their points into tangible rewards or cash.
The amount of money you can earn on WDYT will vary based on several factors, including the number of survey invitations you receive, the surveys you qualify for and complete, and the reward value per survey. By completing the profile survey, you increase your chances of receiving more survey invites.
The rewards for surveys typically range from 100 points ($1) or more, with longer surveys often offering higher rewards. WDYT’s average reward rate is relatively good compared to other survey sites. While the payout threshold of $25 is relatively high, the decent earning potential and relatively higher payout rate can help you reach that threshold more quickly.
Who is Eligible to Join
WDYT is exclusively available to residents of Australia. Only individuals who reside in Australia can join the site and participate in its activities. The registration process is straightforward, requiring users to fill out a form and confirm their membership via an activation link sent to their email.
It is important to note that the minimum age requirement is 18 years old, although individuals under 18 can participate with the consent of a parent or legal guardian. If you meet the residency and age criteria, you can easily become a member and start earning rewards on WDYT.
Pros and Cons of WDYT
1. Rewarding Surveys: WDYT offers paid surveys that allow members to earn rewards for sharing their opinions. The platform provides a decent earning potential with surveys typically offering around 100 points per completion.
2. User-Friendly Interface: The website features a user-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate and access available surveys. Members can conveniently view survey details, rewards, estimated completion times, and whether surveys are mobile-friendly.
3. Compensation for Disqualification: WDYT compensates members with a small reward even if they do not qualify for a survey. This feature ensures that participants are rewarded for their time, even if they are not eligible for a particular survey.
4. Referral Program: The platform offers a referral program where members can earn additional points by inviting others to join. With a decent referral structure, active referrals can provide a form of passive income over time.
1. Limited Availability: WDYT is exclusively available to Australian residents. Individuals residing outside of Australia cannot join and participate in surveys on this platform.
2. High Payout Threshold: The payout threshold on WDYT is relatively high, set at $25 or 2500 points. It may take some time to accumulate enough points to reach the minimum threshold for redemption.
3. Availability of Surveys: While WDYT provides a decent number of surveys, some members may find that other survey sites offer a wider range of survey opportunities and potentially higher earnings.
4. Payment Processing Time: Withdrawals from WDYT can take up to 10 business days to process. Members should be aware that there may be a delay in receiving their earnings after requesting a payout.
While WDYT offers an opportunity for Australian residents to earn rewards through paid surveys, it may not be the most worthwhile platform to invest your time in. The platform has its limitations, including being exclusive to Australian residents and having a relatively high payout threshold.
Additionally, the availability of surveys and the potential earnings may not be as competitive compared to other survey sites. Considering these factors, individuals seeking to maximize their survey earnings may find better alternatives elsewhere.
It’s important to explore and compare various survey platforms to find the one that offers the best earning potential, user experience, and rewards for your time and effort.