Earn money by testing websites on Userfeel, a legitimate platform. It pays well and can be enjoyable, but patience is needed to find suitable tasks. If you have an eye for website functionality and aesthetics, Userfeel allows you to monetize your opinions. It’s not a scam.
Read our Userfeel review to decide if it’s right for you.
What is Userfeel
Userfeel is a website optimization company that offers a unique opportunity for users to become testers. By registering on their site, you can test their partner sites and provide valuable feedback. In return, you will receive compensation for completing the tests. This platform is similar to IntelliZoom in some ways.
To earn on Userfeel, the main method is through testing sites. After registering and downloading the required program, you can access available tests. It’s important to complete a sample test first to qualify as a tester. Keep in mind that a microphone is necessary for recording audio during the tests. Feedback may involve evaluating the site or performing specific tasks, such as a sample purchase. The program allows you to upload the test results. Once Userfeel reviews your work and deems it useful, you will receive compensation.
Additionally, Userfeel occasionally offers paid surveys in certain countries. However, it’s not a specialized survey site and may not provide as many options as dedicated survey platforms. It’s worth noting that earnings from surveys can take up to 6 weeks to reflect in your account.
Payment on Userfeel is based on the duration of the test. The amount you earn per test varies as follows: $3 for 5-minute tests, $10 for 20-minute tests, $20 for 40-minute tests, and $30 for 60-minute tests. This offers decent pay considering the time invested.
Typically, you can expect to see the money in your Userfeel account approximately one week after completing the test.
Userfeel provides payment via PayPal, which allows you to transfer the funds to your PayPal account.
Previously, Userfeel offered Amazon gift cards as a payout option, but currently, the only method available is PayPal cash.
One advantage of the payment system is that you don’t need to reach a certain threshold to receive payment. Once Userfeel reviews and approves your work, they will promptly initiate payment.
It’s important to note that approval is contingent on the quality of your work. If your test does not meet their standards, you will not receive payment. Therefore, it’s crucial to pay attention and ensure you do a proper job when conducting a test.
Who is Eligible to Join
Userfeel welcomes individuals from around the world to join their platform. It is open to anyone interested in becoming a tester.
To join, simply fill out the registration form provided on their website and submit it. Upon completion, you will receive an email containing an activation link. Click on the link to activate your membership.
Please note that you must be at least 18 years old to become a tester on Userfeel.
During the registration process, you will be asked to specify your preferred payment method, allowing you to choose the option that suits you best.
Overall, the registration process is straightforward and user-friendly.
However, it’s important to note that the sample test, which you are required to complete, may take longer than expected. This test serves as an evaluation and provides a glimpse of what to expect during actual tests. Keep in mind that the sample test is unpaid. Patience is key as completing it will grant you the opportunity to start earning on Userfeel.
Pros and Cons of Userfeel
1. Global Availability: Userfeel welcomes individuals from around the world, allowing anyone to join and become a tester.
2. Decent Compensation: The platform offers competitive pay for testing websites, with rates ranging from $3 for 5-minute tests to $30 for 60-minute tests.
3. PayPal Payment: Userfeel provides convenient payment options, with PayPal as the primary method, allowing for easy and secure transactions.
4. User-Friendly Registration: The registration process is straightforward and user-friendly, making it easy for new testers to sign up and get started.
5. Valuable Experience: Testing websites on Userfeel provides an opportunity to gain experience in website usability evaluation, which can be valuable for individuals interested in UX/UI design or related fields.
1. Sample Test Unpaid: Testers are required to complete an unpaid sample test before receiving paid testing opportunities. This may require some initial time investment without immediate compensation.
2. Limited Survey Opportunities: While Userfeel occasionally offers paid surveys, the platform is primarily focused on website testing. Therefore, the number of available survey options may be limited compared to dedicated survey sites.
3. Dependency on Test Availability: The frequency of available tests may vary, and testers may need to be patient and proactive in finding suitable testing opportunities.
4. Microphone Requirement: Testers need to have a microphone to record audio during tests. If someone is uncomfortable speaking on a microphone or lacks the necessary equipment, it may limit their ability to participate fully.
While Userfeel offers the opportunity to earn money by testing websites, it is important to carefully consider whether it is worth your time. Despite some advantages such as global availability, decent compensation, and a user-friendly registration process, there are several drawbacks that may impact your overall experience.
One significant aspect to consider is that Userfeel requires testers to complete an unpaid sample test before gaining access to paid testing opportunities. This initial time investment without immediate compensation may deter individuals seeking immediate financial rewards.
Considering these factors, it is important to assess whether the potential earnings and experience gained from Userfeel align with your personal goals and preferences.