Are you tired of searching for ways to make money online? Do you want to learn about a new product that claims to help you earn $100+ within the next 24 hours? If so, you might be interested in Smackdown Profits, a training course that teaches you how to promote affiliate offers on Facebook and earn commissions.
But is Smackdown Profits a scam? Before you decide whether or not to invest in this product, let’s take a closer look at what it offers.
First, let’s talk about the hype. As someone who regularly searches for new “make money online” products, I’m familiar with the over-the-top promises and exaggerated claims made by some sales pages. Smackdown Profits is no exception. The sales page promises that you can earn $100 paydays with just 20 minutes of setup, without any experience, tech skills, list building, or paid traffic. Sounds too good to be true, right?
The problem with most of these courses is that they don’t reveal what’s inside until you’ve already paid for it. So, the only way to make an informed decision is to look for reviews. However, reviews can be unreliable and biased.
What is Smackdown Profits?
It’s a quick training course that teaches you how to promote affiliate offers on Facebook and earn commissions. The course was developed by Saul Maraney, an experienced internet marketer who has created many other info products for sale on WarriorPlus.
The course includes a case study PDF report and 5 step-by-step video lessons. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Overview of the $100+/day Smackdown method.
- The Core Foundation + “The Happy to Help” method.
- How to Create Your Profitable Smackdown Tribe.
- Simple Steath Hack that Pulls in Easy $100+ Paydays.
- A Surefire Way to Hit $100/day + Conclusion.
To use the Smackdown method, you’ll need to find a niche and product to promote as an affiliate. Then, you’ll need to approach Facebook groups and offer help to people who might benefit from your affiliate offer. If they click on your link and purchase the product, you earn a commission.
While the method sounds simple enough, there are some potential pitfalls to be aware of. For example, many Facebook group owners don’t allow the promotion of affiliate links. So, it can be challenging to keep your links active and reach the $100/day goal. Also, posts with links are frequently deleted, and you risk being banned from the group.
Now, let’s talk about the upsells. After you purchase the front end product, you’ll see three additional upsells:
OTO1 – The Smackdown Supplex ($27) Additional step-by-step training that teaches you how to use Instagram to get the same results. You can use both social media platforms to boost profits. However, you’ll have to work double because the method is not scalable.
OTO2 – The 5k Smackdown ($47) Another training revealing a case study where Manny closed a quick and easy $5k deal. You’ll learn how to replicate his success.
OTO3 – 1-on-1 Coaching With Manny Hanif ($197) Manny will personally help you get results with this method. However, there are no guarantees of success.
Pros and Cons of Smackdown Profits
- Easy to Follow: The course is designed in a way that even beginners can easily understand and implement the strategies. The step-by-step video lessons and case study PDF make it easy to follow along.
- Affordable: Smackdown Profits is relatively affordable compared to other internet marketing courses. The front-end product costs only $8.27, making it accessible to many people.
- Accessible: Smackdown Profits is a digital product, which means it can be accessed from anywhere in the world as long as there is an internet connection. There is no need to wait for shipping or worry about product availability.
- Money-Back Guarantee: The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can get a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Overhyped Claims: The sales page for Smackdown Profits makes unrealistic claims about earning $100+ within 24 hours. While it is possible to make money using the strategies outlined in the course, it is unlikely to happen within such a short time frame.
- Upsells: After purchasing the front-end product, there are three upsells that can add up to a significant cost. Some people may feel pressured to purchase the upsells in order to get the most out of the course.
- Not Suitable for All Niches: The Facebook group promotion strategy taught in Smackdown Profits may not work for all niches. Some Facebook group owners do not allow affiliate links, and it can be challenging to find groups with members interested in your niche.
- Not a Long-Term Business Strategy: While Smackdown Profits can provide a quick way to make money online, it is not a sustainable long-term business strategy. Building a long-term online business requires consistent effort and the development of various skills.
Check out more reviews: Lucky Dessert, Step Younger+ App, CryptoWord App.
Smackdown Profits is a legitimate training course that can teach you how to promote affiliate products on Facebook and earn commissions. The training is comprehensive and covers various aspects of the method, including how to choose the right niche, how to create profitable Facebook groups, and how to get more visibility for your links.
However, while the method itself is not a scam, the sales page does have some overhyped claims, such as promising $100+ paydays within 24 hours. It’s important to remember that success with this method is not guaranteed, and it will take time and effort to see results.
Additionally, the course has a few upsells, which can be an additional expense for those who are already on a tight budget.
Overall, Smackdown Profits can be a good training course for those who are interested in affiliate marketing on Facebook. However, it’s important to approach it with realistic expectations and be willing to put in the work to see results.