Nicequest is a legitimate invite-only survey site that rewards participants with products or vouchers. While it doesn’t offer cash rewards, it’s worth considering if you’re interested in non-monetary incentives.
This review will provide insights to help you decide if Nicequest is right for you.
What is Nicequest
Nicequest is a legitimate survey site that rewards participants with a virtual currency called Korus, which can be exchanged for various rewards such as gifts, vouchers, credits, and sweepstakes entries. While the platform has been around since 2005 and is trustworthy, it may not be the best option for everyone.
The main earning opportunity on Nicequest is through paid surveys, but the frequency of surveys is limited, typically ranging from 1 to 3 per month. Although they provide rewards even for surveys you don’t qualify for, this alone may not be sufficient for consistent earnings. It’s worth considering joining other survey sites to increase your chances of receiving regular rewards.
Additionally, Nicequest offers a Premium Respondent Program called Nicestats. By installing the Nicestats app on your computer or mobile device, you can earn bonus Korus and potentially receive more rewards for surveys taken through the app. However, it’s important to note that the app collects browsing data for statistical and group analysis purposes, similar to other research panels like Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel or Smart Panel.
Nicequest does not offer cash rewards for taking surveys. Instead, you earn a virtual currency called Korus, which can be exchanged for various rewards such as merchandise, vouchers, credits, and sweepstakes entries. The sweepstakes prizes typically include items like mobile phones, tablets, and additional Korus.
However, compared to other survey sites that offer substantial cash or larger prizes in their sweepstakes, the rewards on Nicequest may not be as enticing. Additionally, participating in the sweepstakes requires using your earnings, which may not be the preferred approach for those seeking guaranteed rewards.
An alternative option is to convert your accumulated Korus into donations. Nicequest supports select non-government organizations, allowing you to choose which one you’d like to contribute to if you’re feeling charitable.
Since Nicequest does not offer monetary rewards, the amount of money you can make on the platform is zero. Instead, you can accumulate Korus, their virtual currency, and exchange them for various gifts from their extensive catalog.
The rewards available on Nicequest cover a wide range of merchandise, and they offer free shipping for the chosen items, which is a positive aspect of the platform.
However, the challenge lies in accumulating enough Korus to exchange for the desired reward. The payout system is not clearly defined, and the amount of Korus you can earn varies from survey to survey. Unfortunately, there is limited information available regarding their reward system, which could have been more transparent and enticing to potential members.
Patience is required to earn enough Korus for meaningful rewards, and it’s important to note that the availability of specific gifts in their catalog may change over time. On the bright side, the Korus you earn do not expire, so you can take your time to save up for your preferred gift.
Overall, the earning potential on Nicequest is not measured in monetary value, but rather in the acquisition of gifts through the accumulation of Korus.
Who is Eligible to Join
Nicequest is available in 27 countries, and you can check if your country is included by selecting it on their website. However, the main challenge with joining Nicequest is that it is an invite-only survey site.
The process of becoming a member is not clearly outlined, as you need to sign up for their waiting list and wait for an invitation based on your profile. They occasionally run contests on Facebook where current members can earn invitations and invite a friend to join. While this exclusivity can create a sense of uniqueness, it can also be bothersome for those seeking a straightforward registration process.
With many other survey sites available that offer easier and immediate access, it’s worth considering alternatives if the joining requirements of Nicequest seem too demanding.
Pros and Cons of Nicequest
1. Exclusive Rewards: Nicequest offers a wide range of gifts, vouchers, credits, and sweepstakes entries that can be exchanged for accumulated Korus. Their extensive catalog provides a variety of options for participants to choose from.
2. Free Shipping: When you redeem your Korus for a reward, Nicequest covers the shipping costs, ensuring that you receive your chosen item without any additional charges.
3. Longevity and Legitimacy: Nicequest has been in operation since 2005, indicating its reliability as a survey site. It is a legitimate platform that has built a reputable presence over the years.
1. Limited Earning Opportunities: The number of surveys offered by Nicequest is relatively low, typically ranging from 1 to 3 per month. This limited frequency makes it challenging to accumulate enough Korus for substantial rewards.
2. Non-Monetary Rewards: Nicequest does not provide cash rewards, which may be a drawback for participants who prefer earning real money for their survey efforts.
3. Invite-Only Membership: Joining Nicequest is invite-only, which can be a hassle for individuals interested in participating. The lack of clear information on how to qualify for membership and the dependence on waiting lists or contests to gain access can be frustrating.
While Nicequest may offer some positive aspects such as exclusive rewards and free shipping, the overall value it provides may not be worth your time and effort. The limited earning opportunities, absence of cash rewards, and the invite-only membership process can be significant deterrents for potential participants. Considering the abundance of other survey sites that offer more substantial rewards and easier access, it may be more beneficial to explore alternative platforms that can provide a more rewarding experience.