Welcome to my review of the Monster Drop app! If you’re looking for a way to make some extra cash, you may have come across this game. But is it really possible to earn money by dropping balls into a roulette-like wheel? Let’s take a closer look.
What is Monster Drop
First of all, Monster Drop is a game that is very similar to another popular game called Lucky Drop. It features a wheel with multiple holes, a slot machine, and a tube at the top where balls drop from. The goal is to tap the screen to drop balls onto the wheel as it turns. Yellow balls earn you tokens, while green balls earn you virtual dollars.
You can accumulate both types of currency in your account, and Monster Drop claims that you can cash out once you reach either $300 or 6 million tokens. Additionally, by activating the slot machine, you can collect puzzle pieces for a chance to win smartphones and other virtual items.
How Does Monster Drop Work
However, it’s important to note that Monster Drop heavily relies on ads to make money. While the game is free to download and play, the ads can quickly consume a lot of data, which may indirectly cost you money if you have a limited mobile network plan.
How to Play
To play, simply tap the screen to drop yellow balls onto the wheel. Each time a ball falls into a hole, you’ll earn tokens. If a ball lands in the center hole, you’ll activate the slot machine and have a chance to earn green balls worth virtual dollars. There are also “fever” holes that, when hit 10 times, give you infinite balls for 30 seconds.
If you run out of balls and don’t want to wait, you can either watch a video or spend $2 to get an extra 50 balls. Overall, while Monster Drop may seem like an easy way to make money, it’s important to be aware of the potential downsides and limitations of the game.
How to Redeem Expensive Prizes
In the Lucky Activity section of Monster Drop, you can play puzzles to redeem amazing prizes such as a MacBook Pro, Sony TV, Samsung Galaxy S20, luxury bags, and more. To play, you will need to watch a short advertisement or use Puzzle Bubbles.
To cash out your earnings, go to the cash or token balance section of the app, where you will see a list of requirements for each prize. For instance, you will need to collect 300 coupons to receive $300 via PayPal, 6 million tokens to receive $200 via PayPal, 100 bundle to receive $5,000 via PayPal, and so on. According to Monster Drop, your rewards will be sent to you within 3 to 15 working days.
You can also invite your friends to join the game and earn $7 once they install it. If you refer seven friends, you can redeem a bonus of $50.
However, you should be aware that Monster Drop does not pay real money or prizes, despite what the ads may suggest. The app is designed to generate profits through advertising, and the fake cash and items given at the beginning are meant to keep you engaged and watching more ads. Eventually, the green balls and valuable prizes will become rare, making it impossible to cash out your earnings.
Many players have complained about the lack of payments and the difficulty of earning enough coupons and tokens to redeem prizes. While the company claims that winners are selected randomly using a computer algorithm, there is no evidence of actual payments being made. Therefore, it is best to avoid Monster Drop and look for more legitimate ways to earn money and prizes.
Pros and Cons of Monster Drop
- Monster Drop is a free game to play, so there is no risk of losing money.
- The game features an interesting concept of dropping balls on a roulette to earn virtual currency and collect puzzle pieces.
- Players have the chance to redeem virtual dollars and expensive products like MacBook Pro, Sony TV, Samsung Galaxy S20, luxury bags, and more.
- The game allows players to earn additional balls by watching videos or spending $2.
- Users can invite friends to the game and earn bonus dollars.
- Monster Drop is full of ads, which can be frustrating and consume a lot of data.
- The game promises players that they can earn real money, but the chances of actually cashing out are slim.
- Many players report that the game stops giving coupons and virtual items, making it impossible to reach the cash-out requirements.
- The game’s description states that it does not offer an opportunity to win real money or prizes, despite promoting itself as a way to earn stacks of cash.
- The game’s algorithm for selecting winners is unclear, and there is no evidence of anyone receiving payments.
While Monster Drop may seem like an exciting and easy way to earn money and prizes, it is important to be aware of the reality behind the game. The app is designed to generate profits through advertising and does not actually pay out the rewards it promises. The game may offer some fun and entertainment, but players should not expect to make any real money or receive any prizes. It is recommended to approach Monster Drop with caution and to avoid spending excessive time or money on the game.