KidzEyes is a legit survey site for children aged 6-12. It pays kids for completing surveys, a unique feature among survey panels. While not a scam, it’s important to understand the site fully before letting your kids join.
This review offers insights into whether KidzEyes is suitable for your children.
What is KidzEyes
KidzEyes is a one-of-a-kind survey site specifically designed for children aged 6-12. It is owned by C+R Research, a marketing research firm focused on helping businesses make informed decisions.
Unlike most survey sites, KidzEyes offers surveys tailored exclusively to kids, providing a valuable opportunity to teach them the importance of work. The surveys cover various topics such as clothing, TV shows, food, games, school, and technology.
To earn, your child can complete the paid surveys available on the site. After registering, they can log in to check for available surveys. You will also receive email notifications for survey invites, allowing you to monitor their participation.
Additionally, KidzEyes hosts a monthly prize draw called “Super Poll.” Participating in this draw gives your child a chance to win 10,000 points (equivalent to $100).
While participating in KidzEyes can be rewarding both in terms of earning and personal growth, it’s important to set realistic expectations and emphasize the value of work rather than solely focusing on monetary rewards.
By engaging with KidzEyes, you provide an opportunity for your child to learn and stay mentally sharp while instilling a strong work ethic from a young age.
KidzEyes operates on a points-based system for rewarding panel participants. Each completed survey earns your child a specific number of points.
For every survey completed, your child will earn a minimum of 50 points, as indicated in the provided image. The longer and more challenging the survey, the higher the point rewards.
Once your child accumulates 1,000 points, they can request a check as their payment method. The check will be sent to the postal address provided during the registration process. It’s essential to ensure that the correct mailing address is entered to avoid any issues with receiving the earned rewards.
To clarify, every 100 points equate to $1, meaning your child needs to accumulate $10 worth of points to qualify for payment.
Remember to double-check the accuracy of the mailing address during registration to ensure your child receives the rewards they’ve earned.
Who is Eligible to Join
KidzEyes membership is open to residents of the United States. During the registration process, you will be notified that the panel is exclusively for US residents.
To join KidzEyes, parents are required to register on the website. After completing the registration, parents can log in and add their child as a member. The parent account serves as the primary access point, allowing parents to provide their children with the login details to participate in surveys.
By clicking on the “Add A Child” tab located in the upper right corner of the website, parents can input their child’s login information. Each household account can accommodate a maximum of 5 child accounts. It’s important to note that children must be between the ages of 6 and 12 to join the panel.
Upon registering a child, they will receive an immediate bonus of 500 points. For example, if you sign up two kids, each child will receive 500 points when added to your household account.
Parents also have the flexibility to delete a child’s account whenever necessary. When children reach the age of 13, they will be automatically enrolled in the TeensEyes program, which caters to kids aged 13 to 17 and operates on a similar platform.
Pros and Cons of KidzEyes
1. Unique Opportunity for Kids: KidzEyes offers a specialized survey platform designed exclusively for children aged 6-12. It provides a valuable opportunity for kids to learn about the value of work and earn money through surveys.
2. Legitimate and Trustworthy: KidzEyes is owned by C+R Research, a reputable marketing research firm. It is a legitimate survey site that pays kids for completing surveys, offering transparency and reliability.
3. Age-Appropriate Surveys: The surveys on KidzEyes are tailored to the interests and understanding of children. The topics covered include clothing, TV shows, food, games, school, and technology, ensuring that the surveys are engaging and suitable for kids.
4. Parental Involvement: Parents have control and oversight of their child’s participation. By being the primary registrant, parents can monitor survey invites and ensure their child’s safety and privacy on the platform.
1. Limited Geographic Availability: KidzEyes is only available to residents of the United States. This limitation excludes children from other countries from participating in the surveys.
2. Age Restriction: KidzEyes is specifically designed for children aged 6-12. Older children or teenagers may not be able to join the platform and benefit from its offerings.
3. Earning Potential: The earning potential on KidzEyes may be limited. Surveys typically offer a minimum of 50 points, and 1,000 points (equivalent to $10) are required to request a payment. The rewards may not be substantial compared to other earning opportunities available to adults.
4. Complaints and Issues: While KidzEyes is a legitimate platform, there have been some complaints reported by users. These complaints could include technical issues, slow survey availability, or dissatisfaction with the overall experience.
It’s important to weigh these pros and cons to determine if KidzEyes is a suitable platform for your child’s participation in online surveys.
KidzEyes may not be worth your child’s time. Limited geographic availability, low earning potential, and reported complaints raise concerns about the platform’s value. Exploring alternative options that provide a more rewarding and engaging experience may be a more prudent choice.