If you’re in Canada and on the lookout for ways to earn some extra cash, chances are you’ve come across Caddle, a cashback app that offers rewards for participating in surveys and other offers. But is Caddle a legitimate platform worth your time?
In this comprehensive review, we will delve into all the important aspects of Caddle to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
What is Caddle and what does it offer?
Looking for a legitimate way to earn rewards in Canada? Caddle is an app and cashback site that offers various avenues for earning rewards. By familiarizing yourself with the earning potential of this platform, you can determine if it’s worth your valuable time.
Let’s explore the different earning opportunities that Caddle brings to the table.
Paid Surveys: Quick and Easy Rewards
Caddle provides paid surveys that are straightforward and hassle-free. Unlike other survey sites, Caddle’s surveys don’t involve answering pre-qualifying questions. As soon as you click on a survey offer, you can jump right into answering the questions. Upon completion, the promised reward will be credited to your Caddle account. Some survey offers may require watching a video ad before completion, ensuring you receive your reward promptly.
Cashback Offers: Get Money Back on Purchases
Caddle’s cashback offers allow you to earn rewards by purchasing specific products. Once you make a qualifying purchase, you receive a percentage or a predetermined amount of cashback. It’s an excellent opportunity for those who frequently shop online, as you can get a portion of your money back. However, it’s recommended to avail of cashback offers for products you genuinely need or are interested in to maximize their benefits.
Receipt Upload: Trade Receipts for Bonus Products
Caddle offers a unique opportunity to upload your receipts in exchange for bonus products. By visiting the Upload Receipt section on the site or app, you can check the available offers. If any of the offers align with your purchased items, simply capture a clear image of the entire receipt and upload it. You may take multiple photos if needed. This feature adds a bonus element to your purchase and rewards you for buying specific items from their list of offers.
Referral Program: Earn by Inviting Others
Caddle’s referral program enables you to earn by inviting others to join the platform. It’s a straightforward process that allows you to quickly accumulate earnings. For each successfully referred person who signs up and completes a short questionnaire after watching an ad, you receive a $1 reward. Although the individual reward may not be significant, the simplicity of the process makes it worth considering, especially if you are an active Caddle user and know others who would be interested in joining.
By exploring these different earning opportunities, you can gauge the earning potential of Caddle and determine if it aligns with your preferences and goals.
Caddle Payment Process: What to Expect
How do you get paid?
When using Caddle, each completed offer will earn you a specific amount, which will be credited to your Caddle account. However, there are a few important details to consider regarding the payment process.
Requesting Payment: $20 Threshold
Once you have accumulated at least $20 in your Caddle account, you can request payment. However, this is where the main drawback of Caddle becomes apparent. Instead of instant electronic transfers, Caddle sends payments in the form of physical checks.
Lengthy Wait Time: Up to 60 Days
One significant downside is the extended waiting period associated with receiving your earnings. After requesting payment, Caddle states that it can take up to 60 days for the check to arrive via postal mail. This is considerably longer compared to other cashback apps available.
Inconvenience of Check Cashing
To access your earnings, you’ll need to visit a bank or financial institution to cash the physical check. This additional step may be seen as inconvenient by some users, particularly when compared to the convenience and speed of platforms that offer withdrawal options via PayPal or similar methods.
If you prefer sites that offer quick and convenient withdrawal methods, it’s recommended to explore the top platforms that provide payment via PayPal. This ensures a smoother and faster process for receiving the money you’ve earned.
Earning Potential on Caddle
The earning potential on Caddle depends on your preferences and participation. If you’re not keen on online purchases, your earnings may be limited since surveys become the primary earning avenue.
However, it’s important to note that survey offers are not the main focus of the site, so significant earnings from surveys alone may not be achievable. In such cases, exploring dedicated survey sites in your country might be a more suitable option.
Pros and Cons of Using Caddle
- Cashback Opportunities: Caddle offers cashback on purchases, allowing you to earn back a percentage of your spending. This can be beneficial if you frequently shop online or make specific purchases.
- Paid Surveys: The platform provides paid surveys that are easy to complete without pre-qualifying questions. This can be a convenient way to earn rewards by sharing your opinions.
- Unique Receipt Upload Feature: Caddle’s receipt upload feature allows you to exchange receipts for bonus products. It adds a bonus element to your regular purchases, providing an extra incentive.
- Referral Program: Caddle has a referral program that rewards you for inviting others to join the platform. This can be an additional way to earn some extra cash by sharing the app with your friends and family.
- Payment Process: Caddle’s payment process involves receiving earnings via physical checks sent by postal mail. This can result in a lengthy wait time of up to 60 days, which may be inconvenient compared to instant electronic transfers.
- Limited Earning Potential: If you’re not an avid online shopper, the earning potential on Caddle may be limited. Reliance on surveys as the primary earning opportunity may not result in substantial earnings.
- High Cashout Threshold: Caddle has a relatively high cashout threshold of $20. This means you’ll need to accumulate a significant amount before being able to request payment, which may require a longer time commitment.
- Lack of Payment Options: Caddle currently only offers payment via physical checks, which some users may find less convenient compared to alternative options like PayPal or direct bank transfers.
Caddle offers cashback opportunities, paid surveys, a unique receipt upload feature, and a referral program as its main earning avenues. However, it has some drawbacks, including a lengthy payment process, limited earning potential for non-shoppers, a high cashout threshold, and a lack of payment options. Considering these factors, you should weigh the pros and cons to decide if Caddle aligns with your earning goals and preferences.