As an addictive bubble shooter game available for Android devices, Bubble Pop gives you the chance to accumulate virtual dollars that can be cashed out via PayPal.
But is Bubble Pop actually legit, or just another game that promises rewards without delivering? As someone who has reviewed countless games that fail to pay out, I was skeptical at first. However, after trying out Bubble Pop for myself, I can confidently say that it’s the real deal.
What is Bubble Pop
When you first start playing Bubble Pop, you’ll be given 100 green cash notes to use for playing the Lucky Spin. This gives you the chance to win more virtual dollars, which can be withdrawn via PayPal or Amazon gift cards once you accumulate at least $300.
Playing Bubble Pop is easy – simply swipe your finger to aim at clusters of two identical bubbles, and keep going until you’ve cleared the board. You’ll earn virtual dollars for each level you complete, and you can also collect more by tapping bubbles with the PayPal logo or by watching ads.
Does Bubble Pop Pay?
If you’re wondering whether Bubble Pop actually pays out real cash rewards, the answer is a bit murky. While the game does give you virtual dollars for playing and watching sponsored videos, the earnings tend to decrease the more you play. And while you can supposedly cash out via PayPal or Amazon gift cards once you reach $300, there’s no guarantee that you’ll actually receive the payment.
Pros and Cons of the Bubble Pop
- Easy to play: Bubble Pop is a straightforward and simple game to play. All you have to do is swipe your finger to aim at bubbles and pop them to complete the levels.
- Virtual dollars and rewards: Bubble Pop rewards players with virtual dollars that can be used to play the Lucky Spin for a chance to win more rewards, or cashed out via PayPal or Amazon gift cards.
- No sign-up or permissions required: You can start playing Bubble Pop right away without having to create an account or give the app any intrusive permissions.
- Limited earning potential: While Bubble Pop does give you virtual dollars for playing and watching videos, the earnings tend to decrease the more you play. It can take a long time to accumulate enough dollars to cash out, and there’s no guarantee that you’ll receive the payment.
- Annoying ads: As with many similar apps, Bubble Pop requires you to watch ads in order to earn more rewards or use certain features. Some users may find this to be a nuisance.